A charitable gift of cash can be made by sending a check made out to St. Francis de Sales Association to our national treasurer.
It is also a simple process to contribute to our mission by means of a transfer of stock or other marketable securities. Our association maintains an investment fund to financially support projects and initiatives that maintain and strengthen the Society of Saint Francis de Sales throughout the world each year.
Please contact our national treasurer for the necessary information.
Legacy Gifts and Memorial Gifts
You can help our association for years to come using one of the following strategies:
- In preparing a will, include a gift to the St. Francis de Sales Association. It is a simple way to share your temporal goods with our spiritual family.
- Donate to the St. Francis de Sales Association a specific amount, or a percentage of your assets, including stocks, bonds, CDs, real estate, vehicles, art, jewelry or other property.
- Name the St. Francis de Sales Association as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy, or purchase a new policy and name the charity as the beneficiary.
- Name the St. Francis de Sales Association as the beneficiary of your IRA or pension plan.
- Honor associates with memorial gifts. Any family member or friend may donate in honor of a Salesian associate.
Important to Know
- The association's address is St. Francis de Sales Association, 101 W. Argonne Drive, Suite 124, St. Louis, MO 63122.
- The St. Francis de Sales Association is a non-profit tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code and under the group ruling granted to the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- The association’s EIN is 47-0880130.
- The St. Francis de Sales Association is listed in the current edition of the Official Catholic Directory (P. J. Kenedy and Sons).
- If you have questions or need more information, please contact our national treasurer.